Saturday, July 30, 2011

Terlingua, Texas

Took a ride out to Terlingua today to get Mom(S' Mom). Brought Connor so he could meet her. Then brought her home with us for the night. We took her to Walmart and K-Bob's Steakhouse for dinner. We all ate too much and came home about to explode. It is a beautiful night in Fort Stockton, Texas. I can honestly say I have never been happier. I have found my little piece of paradise with my one and only, my kids and Mom Lewis (S's mom). I have loved Scott and his mom since I was 15 years old. They are my family and very special to me. I hope one day my children have people in their lives that are that special to them.

So this has been a great day for all of us. Captain McQuary is off until Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. He must be covering shift but its good Im sure that he can run shit just like he did on hightower. You say its unorganized there well scott is used to orgainzation. hope he has a good supporting cast. I know this much I am and will always be the BEST member of his supporting cast he had on hightower and Im still the best Sgt there only one who even comes close is Pate lol

    ReplyDelete